Accommodation – This is the layout of the Tigh-na-Acha. Please click on one of the coloured areas to view the photograph of that area. You will need to set your browser to allow popups from this site to use this feature.
The bungalow has one double and two twin bedrooms, is comfortably furnished and well equipped to accommodate a maximum of six people. The rest of the accommodation consists of:
- Large through lounge and dining room with a open wood / coal burning fire.
- Lounge area with sofas and chairs for 6 with Freeview Television and DVD / Video player.
- Dining area with hatchway to Kitchen and table / chairs to accommodate at least 4 people.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, new microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tea towels and breakfast area.
- Bathroom with bath, new power shower, toilet, bath towels, wall heater and shaver point.
- Driveway with parking for two cars.
- All rooms double glazed for a cosy evenings.
Wifi is provided in the cottage so you can connect your laptop / tablet / phone up to the Internet and find places to explore while you are there.
There is no piped natural gas supply on Mull so hot water is supplied by an immersion heater and electric heaters are provided in the living room and bedrooms / bathrooms. There is a lovely wood / coal burning fire in the lounge / dining room.
Bed linen and freshly laundered bath / tea towels are provided.
We regret that pets cannot be accommodated.